Welcome to Body Synergie!
We're glad to have you as part of our community. Getting started with yoga or tai chi can seem intimidating to someone who has never practiced or has been away for a period of time. This information will help you become oriented with the classes and with Body Synergie to start you on your journey. Body Synergie offers the opportunity to talk with someone who is available to lead you through your initial experiences with us, answer questions, and suggest class types or teachers.
To save you time on your first visit to the studio, please carefully read the following information. Print, fill out and sign the Customer Information & Release Form, located at the bottom of the page, and bring it with you to your first class.
Tips for New Students
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class. Registration and payment must be completed before you will be able to take class.
- We enforce a strict late-arrival policy: you may not enter a yoga class more than 15 minutes after it has begun. The warm up period is over and the likelihood of injury is much greater. You may leave at any time to use the restroom, to get water or if you do not feel well. At all times please be respectful of the class in session. If you will need to leave the class early, please let the instructor know prior to the beginning of class.
- Wear whatever you can move in comfortably: leggings, sweats, yogawear, shorts, t-shirts, etc. wear comfortable clothing. It may be loose fitting, but not too loose on top as it may fall when doing forward folds.
- Yoga is done barefoot.
- If you wear sneakers to Tai Chi, PLEASE be sure the soles are clean before entering studio!
- We provide all equipment needed for classes, but you're also welcome to bring your own.
- Mats and towels are free. Please clean your mat after you use it and toss the dirty towel in the used towel basket.
- No reservations are needed for drop-in classes.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone while in the establishment. If possible please turn off your phones during your visit.
- If there is a class going on, please talk quietly in the waiting area.